INVITATION TO QUOTE
Quotation Number: PV-JYAC-SUP-026
Date of publishing: Tuesday, 22- September -2020 and we will send the RFQ documents for all on Thursday 24- September -2020.
Quotation delivery date until: Monday, 05 – October -2020 (16:00)
Project name: East Jerusalem Youth: Agents of Change
This project is implemented by Palestinian vision in partnership with Dan Church Aid / Norwegian Church Aid, YMCA, Masar Ibrahim El Khalil, and Afkar and co-funded by the European Union.
Under Component 2, the project will offer biking tours for local and international participants to get a first-hand experience of Palestine, a biking exercise, some fresh air, and local food. Not only will participants go and see different sites, participants will learn about them through personal stories and information about the general context. Jerusalem Bikes combines a beautiful ride; with a unique look beneath the surface of one of the most politically complex and culturally rich cities in the world.
Qualified suppliers are encouraged to participate in this competition by requesting a FREE softcopy of the Request for Quotation (RFQ) of supplying Mountain Bikes, by contacting the e-mail; ([email protected] and [email protected] ), starting from 22-September-2020 to 24-September-2020 (14:00) and to submit their offers by hand to the Palestinian Vision at the addressed indicated below or scanned signed copies by e-mail to ([email protected] and [email protected]), no later than Monday, 05-October-2020 (16:00).
- The Palestinian Vision organization Address referred to above is –
Palestinian Vision organization located at Jerusalem, Al Rasheed Street, Chamber of Commerce building, 5th floor, Tel: 02 6285080
Palestinian Vision organization located at Bethlehem, Main Street Jerusalem Hebron Street,
Al Qasem Building, Tel: 02 2760222
- All prices in EURO and exclude VAT as the project is VAT-Exempted. Awarded Bidder will be required to provide Zero-VAT invoices upon final delivery of all services required.
- The unit rates and prices shall be quoted by the Bidder entirely in EUR.
- Proposals should be submitted by hand ONLY, on or before the assigned deadline.
- Late and/or incomplete submissions will be rejected.
- Delivery of all services shall not exceed the date mentioned in Request for Proposal.