“Park Design Planning and Supervision by Engineering Company”
Quotation Number: PV-JYAC-SER-056
Date of publishing: Thursday, 24 – December -2020 and we will send the RFP documents for all on Monday 28- December – 2020.
Quotation delivery date until: Monday, 11 – January -2021 (16:00)
Project name: East Jerusalem Youth: Agents of Change
This project is implemented by Palestinian vision in partnership with Dan Church Aid / Norwegian Church Aid, YMCA, Masar Ibrahim El Khalil, and Afkar and co-funded by the European Union.
Palvision is seeking a qualified design consultancy firm/s that possesses strong practical experiences in project design, particularly designs of various public parks’ elements, to undertake the responsibility for providing:
Conceptual designs, detailed design, working drawing and tender documents of Recreational Park and providing detailed working drawings and tenders documents and supervision for the infrastructure work of the park.
Qualified service providers are encouraged to participate in this competition by requesting a FREE softcopy of the Request for Proposal (RFP) bid documents by contacting the e-mail; ([email protected] and [email protected] ), starting from 24-December-2020 to 28–December 2020 .
The offers could be submitted by hand to the Palestinian Vision at the addressed indicated below or as a scanned signed copies by e-mail to ([email protected]on.ps and [email protected]), no later than Monday, 11-January -2021 (16:00).
- The Palestinian Vision organization Address referred to above is –
- Palestinian Vision organization located at Jerusalem, Al Rasheed Street, Chamber of Commerce building, 5th floor, Tel: 02 6285080
- Palestinian Vision organization located at Bethlehem, Main Street Jerusalem Hebron Street, Al Qasem Building, Tel: 02 2760222
- Palestinian Vision organization located at Al Bireh, Al Balou, Al Amal Tower, First floor, Tel: 02 242 1270
- All prices in EURO and exclude VAT, as the project is VAT-Exempted. Awarded Bidder will be required to provide Zero-VAT invoices upon final delivery of all services required.
- The unit rates and prices shall be quoted by the Bidder entirely in EUR.
- Late and/or incomplete submissions will be rejected.
- Delivery of all services shall not exceed the date mentioned in Request for Proposal.