Palestinian Vision Organisation (PalVision) is seeking to recruit a highly motivated individual for the position of Project Coordinator to work in its office in Jerusalem.
Following is the description of this position:
Job Type: Full time
Reports to: Executive Director
Work Location: Jerusalem
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Administrative and technical implementation and follow up of the project activities.
Supervision of technical and professional staff/ third parties involved in the project activities that fall within his/her responsibility.
- Ensure that all project activities are implemented in a timely manner and according to donor’s rules and regulations.
- Assist in preparing terms of references.
- Participation in creating communication channels with various stakeholders towards cooperation, and communication in issues related to the project.
- Follow-up all procurement and financial issues related to the project in accordance with the different donors procedures and guidelines and PalVision internal rules and policies.
- Plan and conduct regular field visits to ensure proper implementation of the activities on the ground.
- Prepare periodical reports as requested by PalVision and donor in consultation with the Program Manager and Monitoring and Evaluation Officer.
- Assist the Program Manager in monitoring and evaluating the program by reporting to donor on the project outcomes.
- Contribute to the development of new program ideas in the field of work.
- Document all activities of the project and maintain an efficient project filing system including all project related documents.
- Coordinate any other project pertinent tasks emerged during the project upon the request of the Project Manager.
A bachelor degree in social sciences, or other related field.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably in community-based project planning and coordination.
- Interest and knowledge of the arts and culture scene and youth sector in Palestine.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines and potentially competing interests.
Excellent knowledge and command of computer Microsoft office programs.
High communications skills, good networking and team work abilities.
- Excellent time management skills with attention to details.
Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Arabic and English.
Occasionally, flexible work hours are required to accommodate evening and weekend activities.
Interested individuals should submit their CV and letter of interest by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Ms. Minas Rajabi no later than Sunday, January 7th, 2018 and include the Project Coordinator Position in the subject line.